Saturday, September 6, 2008

Garden Update

Its only been two weeks and I've almost completely lost motivations for this new garden of mine. How sad. Jenny gave us some organic bush bean seeds and I am desperate for them to sprout and motivate me. Again. I've promised myself I will water those little seeds everyday until they sprout! I've also planted a small 4in basil plant in there and boy was he happy for his watering today. I guess I was thinking the amount of rain we had two weeks ago would hold him over. Obviously, I have a lot to learn about gardening.

Isabella and I were getting stir crazy today so we walked over to the Children's Museum. We spent 3 hours! yes 3! in the tot spot and definitely got our 5 dollars worth! I can't believe how much has changed in the last month with her. She is so independent and social! This picture is of her doing my favorite thing:

Exploring.
Photobucket

No comments: