Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Happy Halloween

Bella and I had a great Halloween day. Somehow it started to unravel and by the time we were ready to go trick or treating. She was too tired and cranky by 6:30pm. [I realized later when we got home she was finally cutting one of her two year old molars.] We made it to only one house and didn't even get a picture of her in her cute bumble bee costume. During the DAY we had fun eating roasted pumpkin seeds, watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, eating pumpkin soup, pumpkin muffins, and making the coolest-to-a-2-year-old fort and hung out with our jack-o-lanterns in the dark and read our spooky books.

Photobucket
Ok, so mama didn't exactly fit IN the fort, but I was still there!
Photobucket
This is Mr. Pumpkin, named by Bella. Please note the awesome face Bella drew!

On a side-note-related-to-Halloween I wanted to post a picture of myself at 31 weeks.. you know before I explode. Because thats what it feels like!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy Baby Elliott! He looks like one healthy little boy already :-)

Love the fort, can't wait to see you all again! miss u lots!!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful! And I love all of the Halloween stuff, what a fun mom you are!