Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall welcoming activity that does not included baking and gaining weight:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Birthday present surprise that may turn into a Christmas gift because my machine can not handle quilting and neither can my hands:
Photobucket
Thank goodness for access to better sewing machines in Washington!

And Lastly, a trick or treat bag for Bella I wiped up using only scraps which is why it is such a funny shape. It looks a little too country cute for me but I will only have to look at it once a year so I think it'll be OK:
Photobucket
Photobucket

[also, thank you for not shunning me and my blog because of the horrible quality photos. At some point, our lives will be pieced back together and my camera, usb cord, and battery will all be together and better quality pictures will once again be shown on this blog..... I can dream can't I?]

No comments: