Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I guess this would be a first for blog posts from me (although I have many many failed New Years Resolutions.) My offical resolution is to start and finish a book a month. I'm going to stick to fiction since those are the only kinds of books I can read cover to cover, in order, in a timely manner. I figure blogging about it here and posting what I'm reading will motivate me to stick with the resolution past February.

Here is a short list of books that I am interested in reading this year.
Sons and lovers
The Tea House Fire
A Lesson Before Dying
Some book Crisa said that I can't remember the name of?
and..... I'm open for suggestions.


These will most likely change.

On to the not so official resolutions that will most likely be forgotten at any given point through out the year:

strive to be more mindful
find time to meditate everyday
continue running 2-3 times a week
cook more
eat less
be more affectionate
write/call friends more
oh, and blog nore.

My poor blog has suffered since Elliott was born. (not to mention my poor second child has an empty baby book, no photo album, and hardly any pictures taken by me. How could this happen? I swore I wouldn't be that parent!) I've got a new ipod with picture taking abilities so maybe, just maybe, this blog (and you) will see more of our world

No comments: