Tuesday, March 31, 2009

big transitions

It probably won't come to a surprise to you when I say I haven't been blogging a lot lately. It's not that I havn't had a lot to say more like not the right attitude to shed good light on the change happening around us. We are mentally preparing our selves to move our lives (yes... AGAIN) to Washington for three months. Six months ago this seemed like the icing on the cake and now that is approaching it seems like such a burden. (you see, I am still looking for the right attitude to approach this situation with)

Also, as of a week from tomorrow, I will no longer have a job. It will be one more transition for our family to adjust to. A lot of things with get easier (a lot easier) no more leaving and getting up really early. No more packing and planning our week around my work schedule. Hopefully I can work in some more "me" time into my week. On the other hand I am very sad to say good by to the two most important little men in my life. It will be just as hard for Isabella she will be losing not only her playmates but her brothers. And as we move back to Washington for a few months she will really be saying goodbye to two homes.

So please don't mind my lack of blogging over here. Hopefully soon, I will be back in the swing of things with the right mind set! b

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You will all be missed so much. This is hard on everyone. We have become such great friends, family really... I will miss all of you dearly. I am dreading the days when the boys ask "Where is Bella Boo Boo"... :-( I love you and your family so much and I am grateful and blessed to have you all in our lives. We will stay in touch!