Thursday, January 15, 2009

A very late Christmas post

We spent Christmas in Washington and happened to get there in the beginning of Seattle's worst snow storm in 50 years! It all melted away the day before we left (thank goodness) so our flights went out as scheduled. All my plans of showing Isabella and David some of my childhood winter favorites in the pacific north west were cancelled due to horrible road conditions. Instead we spent a lot of time indoors doing a lot of nothing. I think we all needed it. We also had plenty of snow to keep us busy outside. David and i went sledding in my old very hilly neighborhood and even brought Isabella along a few times. I wish we had more pictures but we spent more time playing this year.

snow play



Ok now that I am all up to date, I can freely post about anything now. I really hope to keep up with this more. I've been in a bit of a creative slump. I think all that "making" I did before Christmas tired me out. I do have projects lining up and I think im ready to get started. In fact tomorrow night is Jenny and my first craft night. (yey!) Im hoping it will grow and more people will want to come and be crafty but if not... I am ok with that!

No comments: