Thursday, October 6, 2011

Summer is Over

which is good because I needed a bit of slowing down and coming inside. I had so much fun gardening this summer. I still have some cabbage and Purple Peacock broccoli relative growing but for the most part the gardening is done. Now I am not one to waste time between hobbies so I have been sewing up a storm! I am currently working on a vintage dress pattern for myself (pictures coming soon!) Very excited to be fitting into any kind of vintage dress pattern (even if it IS labelled size 18!!) now that I've lost a grade total of 35lbs in 5 months. I've gotten excited about sewing for myself again now that clothes look better on me.
Here's what I did last night in under two hours!
side
front
back detail
pattern

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a very nice looking top you made Emily. I'm also very impressed at your weight loss, you're looking very nice indeed, never looked bad in my opinion, but you're looking better than ever!

Lauren said...

too cute! you look fabulous!!

Carlie//Jesse said...

You look great!! :)

Christine said...

Very cool top!! I love the design and the color!! You are quite talented :)

Christine said...

That unknown comment was Christine! ;)