Sunday, February 21, 2010

taken [and slightly modified] from a friends blog

Outside my window… just a moment ago... a racoon trying to peek inside

I am thinking… I had a really good time today with family and friends and how nice it is to be "home" again.

I am thankful for… my and my family's health

I am wearing… the most comfortable pjs. [thanks jessica!]

I am remembering… going to Cornish and how much fun I had there.

I am going… to start taking an online class and hopefully finish my degree [in a few years]

I am currently reading… Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger

I am hoping… we find [another] nice home like this one. and after that move we do not have to move again. EVER.

On my mind… friends and family and how important they are.

Noticing that… 1200sq ft feels perfect for my modest little family

From the kitchen… black bean burgers and sweet potato fries

Around the house… left over party decorations

One of my favorite things~ organization.

No comments: