Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
dress up
in motion
new skirt

These are the result of our look what mama made photoshoot. Isabella had a fun time making funny faces, playing pee-a-boo with her hat, and running away from the camera. You can't really get a good look at her new skirt and apron I somehow managed to finally find time for but they are cute (you'll have to trust me for now.) I am pleased. I know it isn't really practical to ever make money selling children's clothes but it would be fun (if I had the time) even if I didn't make a huge profit. For now I will keep dreaming, because I can hardly keep up with making things for Isabella! Im trying to keep myself from thinking that as soon as im done working (mid-May) I will be over whelmed with time for crafts because even then I will still have a very active one year old.

No comments: